New for 2018: Machine Performance Audit
Users of LASERDYNE systems rely on the day-in, day-out performance of their machines to meet customer commitments. For this reason, it is a good idea to set aside time periodically to evaluate each machine’s performance in detail.
The Machine Performance Audit from Prima Power Laserdyne provides this evaluation.
What is a Machine Performance Audit?
Over the past year, we have expanded the breadth of tests used to qualify new machines in Production. It is clear that many of these tests are also useful for machines operating at customer facilities, even if some of these machines are more than 30 years old.
The Audit includes an intensive, 8-hour session of data gathering to document the health and performance of a LASERDYNE machine. The massive amount of data collected during this session is taken back to Prima Power Laserdyne’s factory where it is analyzed by a team of machine design, service, and applications experts.
The data collected will provide information about:
- Laser output using data from a calibrated power meter and a beam analyzer.
- Assist gas pressure.
- Dynamic performance of the motion and control system using data from ballbar, accelerometer, MotionScope, and lag/balance tests.
- Complete system performance based on a 3D cutting test.
- Statistics of incoming power.
During the Audit, we will also create backups of your system hard drive and system parameters.
Within 10 working days, you will receive a report documenting conclusions and recommendations from Audit. We will follow this with a call to discuss the report with your team.
Planning the Audit
Planning of the Audit begins with the user providing input about their goals for the Audit, including the machines to be included and their current applications.
Why a Machine Performance Audit?
Why should you be interested in the Machine Performance Audit? Here are five reasons:
- You will have data required in a NADCAP audit, important if you are producing parts for aerospace applications.
- You will receive an appraisal of the performance of your laser machine from the original manufacturer, Prima Power Laserdyne.
- You will be able to track performance of each machine over time to identify areas that may require attention to avoid unplanned downtime.
- You will have the backups needed to ensure reduced time for recovery from a catastrophic hard disk crash.
- You will have an assessment of the maintenance history of your machine(s) to identify opportunities for improvement.
For more information…
Contact Sales at email@example.com to request a FREE proposal for a Machine Performance Audit for one or more of your machines.
Discounts apply to audits of multiple machines. You may also be eligible for discounts on service and parts identified during the Audit.