This a part-time position under the direct supervision of Product Management based in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. The role is to assist in setting up marketing and sales support tools for the Global Sales team. More specifically, to help with the creation and implementation of sales kits, presentation materials, modifying presentation, as well as loading presentations, videos, images and other sales tools onto iPads, Microsoft surface, PCs and mobile devices. The position will require working with other groups within Prima Power Laserdyne and may require participating in conference calls with international and external personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setting up mobile multimedia devices: iPads, Microsoft surface, PCs, Video displays, and USB memory as sales tools for sales
- Work directly with Engineering, Product Management and Sales.
- Support marketing and sales activities for various projects
- Assist in marketing activities as needed.
- Prepare and load promotional presentations, videos, photos, and other digital marketing information on memory sticks, PCs, mobile devices, and other multimedia devices.
- Create and Update promotional and marketing materials for sales to augment the company’s presence in the market.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this role. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties. Additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
- Studying or pursuing a degree in Engineering, Marketing, or Business Administration
- Work independently
- Complete tasks on time
- Good working knowledge and using digital devices and media
- Reasonable knowledge and proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient in loading files and presentations on electronic devices and multimedia devices
The part-time work is currently estimated to be around 15 hours per week for approximately 3 months. There is the possibility for additional time and hours based on performance and company need.