Prima Power Laserdyne will be offering a five day training class – Basic Operation and Programing for all LASERDYNE systems at the Prima Power Laserdyne facility in Minnesota. The next session is planned for the week of April 13th to April 17th.
Suggested Prerequisites (one or more of the following):
- Familiarity with Laserdyne equipment either as an operator or engineer.
- A background in CNC machine tool programming.
- CNC machine tool setup or CNC machine tool operation.
- Participation in apprenticed manufacturing trades, and skills in non-CNC machine tool setup and operation.
- Prior use of a laser in manufacturing is not required.
Topics: The following topics will be covered during the training.
- Laser Theory, Use and Safety
- Machine Operation
- Program Execution
- Beam Alignment
- Process Development
- Programming Practices
- CNC Programming
- Focus Control
- A review of SmartTechniques™ – what they are, where they may be helpful
Upon completion of the course, the student should be able to validate alignment, operate the machine, validate the process setup and parameter controls, develop and program basic fiber laser processes.
A certificate of completion will be provided to all students who successful complete the course.
If you are interested in attending our next training session, please contact email@example.com.